Please remember to stay calm and act civilly to any other editors. Keep in mind that this talk page is only for discussing the editing of the actual article. Take speculation and other general discussion of the article's subject to the Skulduggery Forums (link). They'll appreciate it more than us. You may also create a blog on the subject.
Messages not related to the improvement of the article will be removed.
Please post in
The Skulduggery Forums will appreciate your opinions more than us.
Should we add this?
Should we add the last paragraph of this?:
- I don't think we should. We generally only start adding information when the book is started. Blogman12 19:52, September 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Well it's been started:
I say try to include as much information as possible. However, there's isn't really that much to add, other than that he's vaguely started. But that might change soon enough, so best keep an eye on this. Manga (talk • contribs) 00:30, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- All we could say is "Derek has started writing the book." -- (Talk) 09:27, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
- There's going to be a war of some sort. He has said it in like 2, 3 blog posts
126.96.36.199 11:50, January 1, 2013 (UTC)
Hi, As I cannot edit this, Please change the publisher to the correct name, HarperCollins, as it is spelt incorrectly.
Please add this:
- ISBN-10: 000748920X
- ISBN-13: 978-0007489206
- Page numbers: 576 - hardback
- Could we also unlock this so that everyone can edit it?
- Marino312 (talk) 15:08, August 24, 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info. I'll add it in shortly. Since the book is technically still unreleased, it's going to remain locked. :) -- (Talk) 00:56, August 25, 2013 (UTC)
The book has been officially released now, so do you think you could allow eiditing on the page?
Minion-Characters (Specifically Zathract)
In case this was news to anyone, there are a stackload of Minions as characters in Last Stand Of Dead Men. Most of these people spoke to Derek personally with descriptions of their characters and how they should appear in the books.
I am planning on creating a page for one of the Minions in the books - Zathract Mist - but because he is only mentioned by first name in the books, I'm unsure on how to proceed with this.
Considering there was no competition held for this like there was for Just Another Friday Night, I suppose character descriptions were never exactly public knowledge. That said, a description and profile was submitted to Derek for this particular character.
So I'm wondering - should I fill it out as the profile entailed, or leave it as the book contains?
(Keep in mind that the Hayley and Tane pages both contain information only in the profiles submitted)
- We can make pages, but we can't add heaps of info that's from the characters creators unless it was in the books. However, if we can
manipulateask Derek to say "this character is actually that character made by this minion" or something, we could be lenient. I was just about the create a header template (like the spoiler and stub templates) that basically said "This character was orignially / may be based off of a character created by a fan." That, and an explanation about info in the article is what's mentioned in the books, not what the fans wrote in. -- (Talk) 03:12, September 4, 2013 (UTC)