Importance in the Books
World Breaker was a term first used by Skulduggery in Death Bringer to describe super-powerful and evil sorcerers like Mevolent. The most famous (and possibly the strongest) World Breaker is Darquesse, who has the potential of destroying entire galaxies, as seen in The Dying Of The Light
Mentioned World Breakers
- Darquesse: The strongest of the world breakers. She's the villain in the last few books.
- Mevolent: He was the leader of the followers of the Faceless Ones during the war. Mevolent doesn't know his true name, but he beats Darquesse during Kingdom Of The Wicked.
- Lord Vile: The first sorcerer in the series who was proclaimed Death Bringer, he is stronger than the current Death Bringer. He was one of The Three Generals.
- Argeddion: He is the main antagonist of Kingdom Of The Wicked. He was one of the few sorcerers who had learned their true name.
- Melancholia St Clair: One in a long list to be called The Death Bringer, her power was artificially given by Craven's knowledge symbol magic.
- The Unnamed: He was mentor of Mevolent
- The Faceless Ones: A race of super-powerful beings who were expelled from our dimension, who have been trying to get back ever since.